- If we separate love in its purest form from the teaching in any way, we have corrupted the message and lead the lost further into a deception. And when I say love, I do not mean joy or complete acceptance, but what I mean is ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
- When absolute truth is deviated from in even the slightest of forms, the splitting of the atom will be done with a spirit of violence and not gentleness. The core essence of the message cannot ever be added to or diluted with agents that pervert the sweet aroma that has no ability to be anything greater than what it is.
- It is the angelic celestial divine perfection and it no matter what exposure it has to the harsh and even cruel elements of the world, its immune to any lasting disfigurement.
- It is protected by God’s covering and is eternally part of the spirit of God. The idea or belief that it even can be separated from its Creator is absurd and a lie.
- Remember, little children who are trembling with fear and taunted with demonic abominations of the minions who are commanded as slaves to operate as almost an inanimate object in the divine order, the little ones with hearts of innocence will remain heavenly and without suffering, wrath and destruction since that is not the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- He is coming to finish what he started on the cross. He is coming to show the world who He is and what He did for us and how He will redeem and restore all things and comfort the anxious souls who are subjected to mass chaos and confusion in the end of days of man.
- It will be a spectacle and brilliant illustrious display of fireworks in the sky. There will be no empty seats and nobody who wants to come will be turned down or left behind.
- This is how God will show us His grace and undying devotion because He REFUSES TO END HIS MISSION, WHICH IS NOT ONE OF WAR BUT OF PEACE AND EVERLASTING JOY BUT IT IS HIS ALONE TO CONDUCT.
- FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, AS HE WILL NEVER TELL A LIE AND LEAD HIS SHEEP ASTRAY
We all recall moments from childhood: curled up on the couch on a rainy day, so lost in our favorite coloring books that sounds of home and the outside world faded for hours. Remember the free and peaceful feeling that came from this?
Well, as adults we can recapture the magic. ‘Getting lost’ in personal art projects has very real and powerful healing benefits: not only for children, but also adults of all ages.
This practice of self healing is called art therapy. Here on Self Love Sanctuary we’ll be doing lots of posts exploring how you can do it all by yourself, so you will have some new tools to help you through even the most traumatic times in life.
Today we will guide you through a journey through an art therapy project that anyone can do. No previous experience necessary!